Job title : Stock Controller (C&P Material Management)
Starting date : ASAP
Duration : 12 months
Location: Pau (Preferred) or Paris (France) + regular missions in Iraq
Language : English (required) & Arabic / French (Nice to have)
MISSIONS / SERVICE DIMENSIONS
You shall be able to fulfill and execute the below activities:
– Assist in reporting preparation of the Stock Management activities
– Assist the Technical entities regarding all Stock Management activities
– Provide technical expertise in areas of specification, storage, scrap, sales and disposal of materials and equipment
– Organize, direct and control material requirements planning activities
– Ensure Stock management service has reliable information
– Manage the SAP articles database as per the Affiliate and HQ recommendations and rules of the art
– Organize and participate, with concerned technical entities, in the elimination of surplus, obsolete and/or deteriorated stock
– MRP run and study with the Purchase Requisitions preparation for the replenishment of stocked articles, validated in Duet
– Regular Review, with the concerned technical Duet, the stock parameters management type before stock materials replenishment.
– Holds the function of Stock Management SAP Key User if not assigned to another Team Member
– Prepare and participate in the yearly inventory counting with Logistic and Finance (PID, Physical counting, discrepancy, closure)
– Participate and liaise with concerned entities to close all declared Claims in due time
– Stock reporting
– Make sure all Material creation include the necessary related QA/QC provisions.
– Ensure proper interfaces with Purchasing, Freight Forwarding, Technical Entities, Finance, Legal, etc., for stock management-related activities
– Participate in organization and manage stock-related contracts committee’s presentations
– Propose and promote continuous improvement of Stocks practices, procedures & reference documentation
CONTEXT & ENVIRONMENT
Provision of Stock Control services for a project in IRAQ.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
– Abilities: Problem Solving / Rigorous / Methodic / SAP MM Module
– Qualification: Degree in in the concerned domain
– Languages: English (required) & Arabic / French (Nice to have)
– Professional Experience: Minimum 2 years of experience on Stock Management
– Experience within project: Not required but is an advantage.
– Professional experience in Iraq: Not required but is an advantage.