Job title : Flow Assurance Eng. Sces (AGP)
Starting date : October 2023
Duration : 12 months
Location: FRANCE (Paris) / FEED & EPC contractor office
Contractor office during project’s phase 2 FEED (UK or Middle East), Relocation during the detailed engineering in EPC offices Missions to Iraq to be considered.
Language : English mandatory
MISSIONS / SERVICE DIMENSIONS
During the FEED and EPSCC Phase, the service holder is in charge to:
• The service holder is responsible for the scope definition and implementation of all Flow Assurance (FA) studies required throughout the project. The objective of these studies is to ensure an effective delivery of hydrocarbons from the wells to the CPF, and injection water from CPF to the wellpads, under the range of operating conditions required throughout the field life.
• The service holder main missions are then the identification, the definition of scope of work, the implementation, follow-up and control of Flow Assurance (FA) studies, the analysis of their results, the issue/validation of recommendations for the design of facilities and the control of design (FEED / Detailed Engineering) performed by Contractors, in compliance with Project Specifications and Procedures, company’s General Specifications, discipline requirements and international codes, with the objective to reduce costs without impacting the schedule or the required level of quality and safety.
• The service holder shall also interface with other elements of the project on all engineering and constructability matters.
• The service holder will be supported by the company’s HQ Flow Assurance department expertise.
• To adopt & demonstrate an exemplary behavior with regard to HSSE requirements
• To provide a strong HSSE leadership and to define and ensure the effective implementation of the Project HSSE policy and commitment, by providing all necessary resources
• To adopt and demonstrate an exemplary behavior with regard to the Company Ethics and “Code of Conduct” policy and to promote and enforce the Corporate Anti-Corruption Program within the project team
• Organization: To co-ordinate all the activities of the civil and structure engineering team by informing, supporting and directing personnel in their roles, responsibilities and objectives.
• Ensure compliance of the engineering with approved SOR and corporate standards
• Supervise the flow assurance studies: review the results and simulations works, and issue or validate recommendations for input in the design of facilities as a result of Flow Assurance studies performed, considering risks and uncertainties associated; review and comment the flow assurances deliverables.
• Liaise with other engineering disciplines (safety, piping, rotating, vessels…) and other entities such as Site Safety, QA, Construction, Operations & Commissioning project personnel with regard to process matters
• Attend HAZOP studies and follow-up response
• Coordinate and interface with the various project teams involved (Reservoir, Drilling / Completions, Process, Pipelines, Interfaces, Commissioning, Operations) to ensure that the Flow Assurance specifications are implemented correctly (review/comment key engineering documents issued by packages, manage identified interfaces, etc.
• Participate in the preparation and development of the Project Operating Philosophy and Procedures and to identify the corresponding Flow Assurance constraints requiring analysis and resolution.
• To ensure that interfaces with all other concerned packages and parties are handled correctly
• To gather ‘lessons learnt’ and provide feedback to other company’s E&P entities as required
CONTEXT & ENVIRONMENT
The overall project is a project in Iraq around Ratawi Oil field. It includes 4 sub projects: Common Seawater Supply Project (CSSP), Gas Midstream project (GMP) and Solar Power Plant (SSP) and Associated Gas Upstream Project (AGUP).
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Education: Engineering degree or equivalent
• Experience: >10 years in same or equivalent position
• Languages: English
Advanced expertise is required:
• Flow process in oil & gas project/industry specially for onshore fields.
• In project at all life-cycle stages of project development (FEED, Basic and Detailed Engineering, etc)
The Service holder is accountable to :
• Quality of the deliverables from FEED and EPSCC contractors
• Ensure that appropriate FA input is provided to other disciplines to ensure the intent of the process design is maintained throughout the project cycle
• Supervision, control and co-ordination of detailed engineering works in compliance with Project Specifications and Procedures, company’s General Specifications, discipline requirements, international codes; with the objective to reduce costs without impacting the schedule or the required level of quality and safety
• Be the interface with other elements of the project on all engineering and constructability matters