Job title : Process Engineer
Starting date : 01 December 2023
Duration : 12 months
Location: FRANCE (Paris) / FEED & EPC contractor offices (2-3 weeks approx.).
Then Contractor office during project’s phase 2 FEED (UK or Middle East). Relocation after the detailed engineering in EPC offices.
Missions to Iraq to be considered.
Language : English mandatory
MISSIONS / SERVICE DIMENSIONS
Reporting to the Process & Flow Assurance Lead Engineer, the service holder is in charge during the FEED and EPSCC Phases to:
• Be involved in all process design aspects of CPF Oil Treatment, Water treatment, utilities sizing; as well as wellpads design.
• Provide support to, challenge the FEED Contractors in the Value engineering exercise.
• Promote alternatives design to reduce cost, works and schedule;
• Timely review and comment the process engineering documents; liaise with other engineering specialist(s), and entity (Operations,…) as required (for example for philosophies, etc.);
• Ensure Plant process engineering consistency, constructability, operability and flexibility.
• Ensure that the engineering activities related to process matters are performed in compliance with applicable laws and regulations, contextualized GS, with required level of quality, high HSE Standards, with respect of the Project environment, and within the agreed time schedule and cost;
• Assist the Process & Flow Assurance Lead to formalize, get validation and approval of the proposed derogations on contextualized GS-EP-ECP;
• Avoid Contractors stand-by/delays by prompt response to engineering queries and unexpected technical issues, by a proactive and pro-efficient approach;
• Be involved in activities regarding the OPPS / HIPPS Dossier (such as preparation and participation to HIPPS Committee,…);
• Support and closely follow-up the design aspects with the project flow assurance specialist.
• Assist the Commissioning team for the preparation of the commissioning activities; and Operations in the preparation of their activities (such as procedures);
• Support preparation and participate in Project technical reviews, provide answers and ensure timely implementation of the findings in his discipline.
• To adopt & demonstrate an exemplary behavior with regard to HSSE requirements.
• To provide a strong HSSE leadership and to define and ensure the effective implementation of the Project HSSE policy and commitment, by providing all necessary resources.
• To adopt and demonstrate an exemplary behavior with regard to the Company Ethics and “Code of Conduct” policy and to promote and enforce the Corporate Anti-Corruption Program within the project team
• Engineering follow-up: To control the Contractors’ performance in process discipline and in his perimeter : timely delivery and review of Contractor’s engineering documents, studies and queries through an efficient technical coordination scheme with the Contractors.
• Attend HAZOP studies and follow-up responses.
• Engineering compliance: To ensure compliance of process engineering with the Project requirements and applicable standards.
• To Issue and follow-up of Derogations requests to GS-EP-ECP
• To ensure timely implementation of process related audit findings.
• Reporting: To ensure adequate and timely reporting to the Process & Flow Assurance Lead.
• To ensure that interfaces with all other concerned packages and parties are handled correctly
• To gather ‘lessons learnt’ and provide feedback to other company’s entities as required
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Professional Experience (years): >10 years in Oil and Gas projects
• Experience in similar position (years): 5 years at same or equivalent position
• Level / Diploma : Engineer, or equivalent
• Languages: English
The service holder is accountable to :
• Assist the Lead Process Engineer in the supervision and follow up of the Contractors process activities carried out for the CPF, pipelines and Wellpads packages