Job title : Projection P3 (H/F)
Sector: Pétrole & Gaz
Starting date: ASAP
Duration of the mission: 12 months
Renewable : Yes
Location: FRANCE/ Normandy region
Languages : French fluent & English good level
In Energy industry, the designer / modeler will, from Basis of Design, specifications, ESDs, PFDs, PIDs, SLDs, equipment list, tie-in list, layouts of existing facilities, piping and installation rules of the customer, define layouts (Plot plan, Piping Layout, field layout, pipelines layouts, Isometrics) and 3D model of surface facilities (Brownfields & Greenfields).
You will also be able to manage the interfaces with technical engineers: structure, piping, pipeline, process, safety…
1. Assist the design & safety engineers on the definition of the surface facilities (brownfield & Greenfield), onshore & offshore installations.
2. Perform installation studies (vs concept selected) during preliminary, conceptual & pre project studies.
3. Capability to size installations from benchmark (s) when appropriate data is not available.
4. Respond effectively to technical issues (Knowledge in Geodesy, Structure, civil work, piping, E&I disciplines).
5. Knowledge and respect of standards and regulations on installation, drafting and 3D modeling.
6. Know how on BFDs, PFDs, PIDs, layouts & 3D models: good reading, interpretation & exploitation.
7. Assist the Design Engineer and Safety Engineer during technical and quality reviews, presentations, animations.
8. Participate to 3D Model reviews with critical analysis for construction, maintenance, operation, safety aspects.
CONTEXT & ENVIRONMENT
Projection P3 is composed of an experienced team of 2D & 3D designers & 3D administrators.
This team is supporting the design engineers for the definition of surface facilities: onshore, offshore, deep-water for brownfield & greenfield studies (during preliminary, conceptual, pre-project phases) and for all energies, respecting safety requirements, schedule, costs & quality.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Qualification: General engineering degree or university equivalent
• Languages: French fluent & English good level
• Professional Experience / Experience within project: with successful experience in a design office in energy industry > 10 years.
• Very Good Know how in general installation principles & high autonomy.
• Very Good aptitude in drawing and design (CAO / DAO).
• Very good knowledge of 2D / 3D CAD tools: AutoCad PDMS and E3D are essential.
• Ability to work in a team is essential, you demonstrate enthusiasm, responsiveness and rigor.
• Potential short missions (Europe / International)