Position: Document Controller
Sector: Oil and Gas
Duration: 6 months – Part time 2 days per week if resident or 2*2 / 4*4 if rotational
Start date : 01/09/2022
Location: Paris La Defense – France
Missions / Service dimensions:
Responsible to manage the different types of documented information related to project activities, S/he will be the operational database admin. The Document Controller, reports to Project Manager and work in close relation with the Engineering Manager for all the topics related to review and documentation follow up and all technical team involve in Project. Coordinate with Group Prodom-HQ, to answer new business need of the project.
• Manage all documentations produced and exchanged or not with Vendors & Contractors.
• Implement and update documentation management procedures.
• Coordination with Contractor Document Controller and with CPY Vendor.
• Ensure quality control of received documents and its distribution matrix.
• Follow up of reviews and support Project management for their follow up and KPI related to project progress.
• Ensure the quality of the data present in the document management system and the proper application of the procedures by the Company and Contractor.
• Support the Doc Control « Metier » in relation with the New Prodom tool and the EP methodology
• Key user (first level support) to all system users.
• Embark the new users to the system, for Company or Contractor.
• Give system support for key users for other system modules (technical Query, CDR, Interface, Quality Management, RISK….)
• Coordination with the Prodom Group and the system publisher for incident management, functional and technical support, training
• To provide reports and performance indicators relating to the documentary activity
• Qualification: Minimum 5 years of experience as a Document Controller in industrial projects
• Languages: English and French fluent
• Professional Experience: Mastery of the Office suite
• Experience within project: Knowledge of multiple document management systems and, ideally, PIMS/New Prodom