The Opérateur HT Conduit du parc will be responsible to manage the High Voltage Operations of the wind farm acting as a Control Person, Monitor and control the plant status through SCADA systems, manage the permit to work system and supervise marine operations.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
The individual will during the pre-operational phases:
- Join the commissioning team to support the commissioning phase and gain electrical authorizations up to 225kV under the IBR Electro Mechanical Safety Rules.
During the operational phase:
- Execution of High Voltage switching operations from the control center.
- Preparation of switching schedules.
- Review of RAMS, certificates, and qualifications from contractors and management of the permit to work system.
- Monitor and supervise the Offshore Wind Farm through SCADA systems.
- Remote operation of the assets.
- Liaise with RTE and traders to manage grid operational requests.
- First point of contact in case of emergencies to engage and activate emergency response services and the response plan.
- Coordinate all marine traffic in the site, and vessels transiting between site and main port.
- Monitor all vessel and personnel movements offshore by use of Personnel Tracking System (PTS) and Vessel Tracking System (VTS), guaranteeing the location of all personnel offshore is known should an emergency arises.
- Monitoring of weather conditions and vessel traffic in and around the wind farms
The role will be primarily based onshore and will be done in rotations and will require as well from time to time to attend activities offshore for a period of up to 14 days to supervise offshore O&M activities.
MAIN FUNCTIONS AND ACTIVITIES
- Remote operation and monitoring of the Offshore Wind Farm – Offshore Substation, cable array, Wind Turbines, Control systems.
- Chargé de consignation on HV networks up to 225kV.
- Coordinate activities with in-company and external control rooms.
- Coordinate work with Deputy Site Managers, Electrical Operations Manager and the staff offshore – technicians and chargé de consignation.
- Prepare, plan and manage remote switching operations.
- Interface with Grid company on a daily basis.
The position will require ‘on call’ duties to enable client with 24/7 coverage for obligations with Grid company including response times to Grid company.
EXTERNAL AND INTERNAL RELATIONSHIPS
- Site Operations team across Europe.
- O&M Back office and Asset Integrity teams.
- Construction, commissioning teams
- H&SE teams.
- Project services teams
- Client Control Centres
- Service providers– WTG, BoP, OSS, vessels.
- Traders, Grid company.
- Local stakeholders
- Other operators
- Responsible for the safety of personnel operating under client HV switching operation procedures prepared and issued.
- Execute electrical operations at a site consisting of 62 turbines and an offshore substation.
- Coordinate and supervise Offshore Operations and Maintenance activities to ensure the highest production/availability.
- Monitor third party contractors to ensure compliance with regulations.
- BAC + 2 Electrotechnique
- French and English: Fluent
- HV Electrical Operations
- Electrical French Standards
- Habilitation Electrique for HV operations up to 225kV.
- Substations, HV equipment, HVAC, FIFI systems.
- Wind Turbines.
- Control and Protection & SCADA systems.
- High voltage operation regulations.
- Understanding of Emergency Response procedures and planning
- Experience in operation & maintenance of power plants and/or networks.
- Experience in planning and executing High Voltage operations.
- Experience as Chargé de Consignation.
- Experience in use of control & SCADA.
- Experience in electrical protections & control.
- Hold valid authorisations for HV operations.