– Starting date: August 2022
– Duration: 12 months
– Renewable: Yes
– Location: Contractor offices in Fanno (Italy) with missions to subcontractors or entities outside.
– Status: residential
• To achieve and to make achieve to the personnel, contractors / subcontractors the HSE rules of the Company / Client.
• To achieve the goals and annual aims of the Project and to take part to their definition.
• To realize HSE audits and visits to construction sites if possible.
• To motivate, to qualify and to stimulate the personnel into a permanent way, with an exemplary attitude and a strong presence to achieve the fulfillment of the HSE aims of the Project.
• To review and comment contractor documentation, taking account of contract reference documentation.
• To review, analyse, documents and prepare responses to all technical queries from the contractor.
• To manage interface issues related to the discipline.
• To review welding qualification procedures and follow any qualification tests.
• To follow contractor sub-supplier control process, participate in sub-supplier audits, and make sure in particular that project requirements have been properly transmitted to the sub-suppliers and that they have been understood.
• To keep the Pipeline Leader informed about any deviations, risks or concerns about the discipline on technical, planning or cost issues.
• To perform, with the team, company inspections as per the inspection & test plan (ITP) if necessary.
• To report regularly on engineering progress to his hierarchy, highlighting critical problems, drifts and malfunctions.
• To ensure that the contractor issue drawings and documents as requested in contract.
• To participate on and to follow up of approval cycle of documents and expediting
• To assess any corrective measures the contractor intends to take in case of difficulties.
• To participate and follow up on technical bids evaluations of equipment/bulk materials to be purchased by Contractor.
• To participate in engineering and construction meetings.
• To be in charge of the coordination of interfaces of his discipline among different Contractors (Platform Fabrication, T&I, Pipeline).
• To lead regular meetings with the pipeline contractor and other EPC contractors to verify the status of interfaces.
• To ensure interfaces register is up to date and no answers are pending.