Position: Platform Structural Erection Supervisor services
Sector: Oil and Gas
Duration: 1 year
Starting date: September or November
Missions / Service dimensions:
To supervise structural erection works performed by contractor and his subcontractors for Platform fabrication (Wellhead offshore platform) at yard and other workshops.
• To achieve and to make achieve to the personnel, contractors / subcontractors the HSE rules of the client and project.
• To achieve the goals and annual aims of the Package and to take part to their definition.
• To realize HSE audits and visits to construction sites.
• To motivate, to qualify and to stimulate the personnel into a permanent way, with an exemplary attitude and a strong presence to achieve the fulfillment of the HSE aims of the Package.
• To assure during all the phases of the project, the implementation of HSE’s procedure fixed by the Project. To assure during the stage of construction of the works, the application of best work practices.
• To take part of the definition of the HSE policy, proposing plans and actions.
• As necessary, to propose corrective actions and / or sanctions adapted in case of breaches or failures.
• To supervise the works of the contractor, to assure quality, conformity and delay.
• To inspect the works to assure the fulfillment of the Specifications, Norms & Standards and Company Procedures.
• To activate and to examine the quality of the works executed by the Contractor.
• To assure the Contractor should emit and apply specific Procedures of Construction (hoisting, critical assemblies, etc.).
• To assure that subordinates and contractor should fulfill the Norms & Standards and Company Procedures respecting HSE aspects of dedicated activity.
• To take part in the elaboration and follow-up of goals and action plan; to pass and to check fulfillment of procedures of operative tasks under his responsibility; to check the safety conditions before initiate the work and to apply the necessary measures to avoid the threat of the potential dangers; to take part in the execution of the shams.
• To establish actions to minimize risk of injuries to the personnel, impacts to the environment, damages in the facilities, equipment and tools; to check the use of personal protection equipment, to assure the cleanliness.
Context and environment:
– Autonomy: direct reporting to the Platform Construction Leader
Qualifications and experience required:
– Confirmed fabrication, construction and inspection expertise, with at least 10 years’ experience in large international oil & gas projects.
– Good background with oil and gas companies.
– Good knowledge of construction Norms & Standards.
– Fluency in English