Position: QA/QC coordinator
Sector: Oil and Gas
Duration: To be discussed
Starting date: ASAP
- Participate in the suppliers critically assessment rating and inspection levels definition at the request of the Project Quality Manager.
- Conduct the Pre-Production Meetings (PPM) and to facilitate the start of production
- Review / approve the Suppliers Inspection & Test Plans (ITPs) and related control procedures defined in the Supplier Document Register (SDR) against contract requirements and quality requirements. Obtain Client input as required.
- Define the scope of inspection prior to assign and coordinating the inspectors.
- Nominate qualified inspectors for the implementation of the surveillance on-site and follow-up by maintaining regular contact and performing QC visits during manufacturing process if needed.
- Liaise with SCM to ensure that “Look-ahead Inspection Schedule” and inspections are scheduled.
- Liaise with SCM to ensure that the appropriate documents to perform their duties have been dispatched to the inspectors.
- Review / approve the Inspection Reports, identify any problems and keep the project informed of progress.
- Process NCR’s raised during inspections and keep the project informed of progress.
- Verify all Technical Queries and NCRs are closed prior to organising the Release.
- Validate the Inspection Release Notes (IRN) and associated Punch Lists, if any, and immediately inform the project of any outstanding matters.
- Participate in performance evaluation of suppliers / yards as requested.
- Review and approve final documentation.
- Act as company ambassador with regards to HSE matters and participate to the supplier HSE continuous improvement by relaying Project HSE initiatives and demonstrating HSE Leadership on supplier premises. Ensure our inspectors adhere to all company safety standards on site.
- Aid in ensuring that company procedures are in place, known and respected by all relevant staff.
- Ensure prompt project Quality review of Inspection & Test Plans in line with VSP requirements (Vendor Surveillance Plans).
- Ensure that the documentation of new equipment is collected, promptly reviewed and completed in line with company and client requirements (as presented at KOM stage).
- Carry out investigations as required for critical NCR’s and Quality Observations. Ensure feedback mechanisms are in place to continuously improve the way we work with our Clients.
- Wide range of administration skills including being organised and systematic
- Experience of working within a busy operational environment at a similar level
- Strong IT skills, particularly with data entry and working with databases – knowledge of the Synergi database would be advantageous
- A degree or similar level administrative qualification
- Knowledge of ISO 9001
- Previous experience (5 to 10 years) of working in a similar industry/ office environment
- Internal auditor qualification would be advantageous
- Within the Quality Development Scheme you will find full details of the technical, functional, business and personal capabilities you are required to fulfil for this role. The Scheme can be accessed via the Learning and Development site.