You'll be working for a major renewables operator's new assets in France.
- The area of offshore wind farm being managed shall develop adequately balanced risk profiles through contract strategy and ongoing contract management.
- Oversee that projects comply and follow standard processes and procedure while developing or executing each wind farm.
- Oversee the negotiation and completion of a specific set of contracts.
- Project business cases are to be supported with detailed contractual assessments across the disciplines.
- Anticipate contractual and commercial risks, opportunities and threats to the project and implement control measures or actions.
- Maintain value adding relationships with all contractor and suppliers.
- Coordinate all legal and commercial activities for the project area.
- Monitoring contractor performance in the project, to ensure quality, H&S and cost targets are met and ensuring the project is implemented in a manner consistent with the contract terms and with sound commercial and risk management principles.
- Put in place systems so that all activities within the project are undertaken in compliance with Group risk and governance policies.
- Drive continuous improvement in contractual strategies, commercial parameters and contractual terms and conditions.
- Minimum 3 years experience in Contract Management within the energy sector (preferably renewables)
- Experience in construction projects
- MS Office systems / contract management softwares
- Fluent in both French and English