Duration: 1 year
Start date: 01/09/2022
Location : Position based in Paris (France) offices with potential missions in Asia, until the FID (planned for 2022) then within the FPSO contractor premises after contract award, (expat position). The position is needed until FID within the pre-FEED project team and will evolve, after FID, within the project execution-team new organisation
• Supervise and coordinate the PVV, thermal equipment and Layout engineering related activities performed by the epsccs Contractor
• Provide support and expertise and contribution with regards to his discipline;
• Provide support to challenge and support the Contractor in the value engineering exercise. Promote alternatives design to optimize cost, work and schedule;
• Timely review and comment engineering documents and consolidate comments related to PVV deliverables; liaise with other engineering specialist(s),and entity (Operations, HSE,…) as required;
• Ensure that the engineering activities related to PVV matters are performed in compliance with applicable laws and regulations, FPSO Key Technical Requirements, with required level of quality, high HSE standards, within the agreed time schedule and cost;
• Supervise the 3D model activities, participating and organizing the required company team participation (Operations, Maintenance, Safety, Construction,…) to the 3D model reviews and ensuring proper implementation of the findings; involve in the Digital Twin set-up process.
• While supervising the activities related to Layout, ensure Plant constructability, operability and flexibility that implies management and leadership towards other specialties and Project entities;
• Prepare the deviation requests to FPSO Key Technical Requirements, follow up the instruction by client's experts to ensure timely answer;
• Promptly respond to engineering clarifications, request for deviations and unexpected technical issues, by a proactive and proficient approach;
• Conduct studies leading to technical decision making and issue recommendation to Project Management;
• Liaise with Head office to get expertise when required in specific PVV subjects such as valves, fired equipment, piping stress;
• Assist the Procurement activities;
• Assist the Commissioning and Operations in the preparation of their activities;
• Support preparation and participate in Project technical reviews, provide answers and ensure timely implementation of the findings in his discipline;
• Ensure proper reporting, highlighting critical issues to the Technical Leader and proposing remedial actions.
• Engineering follow-up: To control the Contractors’ performance in its discipline: timely delivery and review of Contractor’s engineering documents, studies, and queries through an efficient technical coordination scheme with the Contractors.
• Engineering compliance: To ensure compliance of PVV engineering with the Project Requirements and applicable standards.
• The job holder is also accountable for demonstrating an exemplary behavior about HSSE rules & requirements and for ensuring that HSSE requirements are duly implemented within his area of responsibility
Final Delivery Report
• Advanced expertise in PVV Engineering
• Communication, “out-of-the-box” thinking, ability to convince, transverse coordination, organized and ability to put issues into perspective
• Service provided in French and English in a multicultural environment