Location: PAU or PARIS
Duration: 12 Months
starting date: July
Scope of work:
- Reviews Client's technical documentation and requirements.
- Controls subcontracted discipline engineering documents.
- Defines engineering requirements.
- Prepares the technical documentation for systems and telecommunication requisitions and performs the technical evaluations.
- Provides technical support to Project group.
- Optimizes systems ensuring minimal cost and simplification in compliance with the required performance.
- Prepares specification of Telecom systems.
- Prepares telecommunication equipment data sheets.
- Prepares specification of systems, functional analysis for (safety, ESD, F&G, BAGA, POB, CCTV, System detection intrusion, Radio, 4G, Radar, AIS, Marine Meteo).
- Prepares systems and telecommunication material take-off.
- Implements detail engineering activities (layouts, routings, supports…).
- Performs the F.A.T. (Factory Acceptance Test)
10 years of experience as a Telecom Engineer